Robert M. Foley (Robert) is our counsel (US Bright Law Firm) for immigration practice. A highly experienced senior US immigration counsel, Robert has been practicing since 1973, and is extremely dedicated to his clients, functioning as an in-house counsel for business clients as well as families that he represents, available directly and immediately to his clients. He has assisted hundreds of individuals to bring in their family members, and companies, to create/operate US businesses, transferring new foreign hires.
Robert is also a leader and advocate for our immigration community. He is former Vice President for American Immigration Lawyers Association DC Chapter, Past President of DC Chapter of Arab-American Lawyers, and mentor for American Immigration Lawyers Association new members.
Robert is highly respected by peers. He is AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell, and is selected attorney by “Who’s Who in American Law” and “Who’s Who in The World.”
- American University, Washington College of Law, Juris Doctor, 1972
- George Washington University, Master of Arts, 1968
- Lehigh University, Bachelor of Arts, 1966
- Washington D.C. Bar: 1973
- American Immigration Lawyers Association: 1982
- Maryland Bar Association: Inactive
- Supreme Court Bar: Inactive
- US Court of Appeals for the DC Circuit: Inactive
- China Bar Association: Qualified and Inactive
2706 Harvard Avenue East
Seattle, Washington 98102PhoneFax