Experienced Bellevue Attorney Helps Clients Gain Entry to the U.S.
Accomplished Washington lawyer handles all aspects of immigration law
Dealing with the U.S. visa and immigration system is frequently daunting and quite stressful, but working with the right attorney could make the process easier for you. At Robert Foley Immlaw in Bellevue, I represent clients all over the country in a wide range of immigration matters and am dedicated to helping foreign nationals successfully work through highly complex issues. Having represented clients for 48 years, I am familiar with immigration laws and work tirelessly to help each client achieve their goals. Whether you have questions about employer sponsorship, need assistance getting a green card or require representation in a removal proceeding, I will explain how the law applies to your case and strongly advocate for your interests.
Knowledgeable counselor addresses clients’ concerns
I understand how stressful it is to navigate the immigration system in the U.S., which is why I will work to give each client the attention and support needed to produce a positive result. Clients consistently choose me to help them because I:
- Have a solid reputation — I have earned an AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for my high ethical standards and professional abilities.
- Will create a thorough strategy — Detailed and thoughtful planning is key to resolving your case, and I will create a clear strategy to pursue your desired goal.
- Have a track record of successful decisions — With a comprehensive understanding of the U.S. Immigration System, I have a long record of providing effective and successful legal assistance to many clients.
I focus my practice on this specific area of law so I can deliver the highest quality representation, and will ensure you are informed in all aspects of your case.
Reliable advocate helps individuals achieve the American Dream
I strive to deliver the support my clients need as they pursue their goals in the following areas:
- Immigration — The road to becoming legally authorized to live and/or work in this country is full of technicalities that can trip you up. I represent clients in a wide variety of immigration law matters, including helping them obtain employment-based immigrant visas, lawful permanent residence (also known as a green card) and family-based immigrant visas.
- Nonimmigrant visas — Not everyone who comes to the U.S. intends to stay. I help clients procure nonimmigrant visas, including business visas, and will work to help you obtain what you need to temporarily study, work or travel in the states.
- Asylum and refugee status — If you are facing persecution in your country for your religious beliefs, political affiliation or some other reason, my firm can help you seek either asylum or refugee status in the U.S.
- Citizenship — The path to becoming a citizen has several hurdles to overcome. I assist clients with attaining U.S. citizenship and will make sure you understand and comply with all the legal requirements.
Your future, and that of your family, are often at stake in immigration matters. I am dedicated to seeing that my clients are treated fairly by the U.S Immigration System.
Contact a Washington immigration law firm to schedule a consultation
At Robert Foley Immlaw in Bellevue, I represent clients nationwide in immigration matters. Please call 206-453-1025 or contact me online to schedule a consultation.